There are no upcoming events in this category
Free Webinar /// Research Rundown: New Findings on Timely Topics in Leadership, Coaching and Development
With tens of thousands of individuals in the MRG assessment database, we can uncover unique insights and trends in the world of leadership. Join us for a fast-paced session with MRG’s President Tricia Naddaff and Head of Research Maria Brown to look at what the data tell us about some of the hottest topics in the leadership and development world, including:
- The role of race in multi-rater assessments: we will use data from the LEA to explore the relationship between self and observer ratings based on the race and ethnicity of both the leader and the observers.
- The pandemic effect: we will compare recent assessment data to prior time periods to determine what impact, if any, the pandemic has had on LEA and IDI scores.
- The Key Three: we’ll take a closer look at the three behaviors that correlate with effectiveness across many different contexts – plus, how to incorporate this knowledge in your coaching
- Assessment updates: we’ll talk about the new LEA research questions, updates to the LEA Impact Report, and new topic-specific questions you’ll be able to add to your LEA questionnaires.
This program is valid for 1 PDCs toward SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP recertification.Show Full Event DetailsLearn More & Register
Certification: Individual Directions Inventory™ (IDI) February 2021 (3-part series)
Get certified in MRG’s unique motivational assessment, the Individual Directions Inventory™ (also known as the IDI™).
This highly interactive certification program will ground you in the 17 motivational dimensions measured by the IDI™. It will also prepare you to deliver feedback in individual, organizational, and group settings.Show Full Event Details
You will have the opportunity to:
- Practice providing detailed interpretation and analysis of IDI™ assessment results
- Receive tips and strategies for using the IDI™ with individuals and groups
- Understand the range of IDI™ reports available, and how they apply to different types of engagements
- Your own IDI™ report
- One free IDI™ assessment and report
Designation as an MRG Certified Partner comes with the following benefits:
- Access to MRG’s Knowledge Base with:
- Research and best practice reports
- On-demand webinars on the latest topics in coaching and development
- Sample slide decks and agendas
- Co-brandable marketing materials
- Detailed assessment information to deepen your understanding of the IDI™
- Sample reports
- Answers and tips to help you navigate project setup, report ordering and more
- Access to free support from our team of experts with:
- Profile interpretation
- Identifying the best assessment tools for your engagement
- Ideas for coaching someone through a complex set of results
- Planning and developing proposals
- 24/7 access to MRG’s Quest assessment management system so you can launch assessments any time
Cost: $1,200 / €1,200
Contact us now to learn more about custom certification programs for larger groups!
This class is approved for 6 PDC by the Society For Human Resource Management.Hide Event Details