A sales strategy that focuses solely on results without considering behaviors could be missing the big picture.
You need sales people who can help grow your business and today’s customers want a value-based relationship with their vendors. The performance of sales professionals has a direct impact on an organization’s bottom line, yet most companies know surprisingly little about the blend of behaviors and motivations that drive sales success.
The Sales Performance AssessmentTM unlocks unique insights that support the holistic development of a high-performance sales team.
The SPA measures 18 Sales Behaviors and 6 Sales Drivers to provide insight into individual performers and collective teams. These dimensions provide a clear and objective framework for identifying commonalities among your top performers, developing high potential sales professionals, and creating alignment between your organization’s strategic goals and your team’s behaviors and practices.
Use the SPA to:
- Identify specific behaviors and practices needed to achieve your organization’s sales goals
- Set expectations for sales behaviors that are clear and consistent
- Build accountability into the sales development process
- Create selection criteria that help predict the success of sales job candidates
- Develop reward and recognition programs that improve retention
SPA assessments are straightforward and flexible, ready to be used for coaching, development, or selecting candidates that match your organization’s unique Success Profile. The SPA can be used alone or in conjunction with other MRG products to build a comprehensive sales development program.