Certification: Personal Directions (September 2019) (2-part series)
Personal Directions® (PD) is a unique and powerful assessment tool that cultivates a deep, robust foundation for both career development and personal growth.
Get certified to use this powerful tool to support individuals’ professional and personal growth.
Show Full Event Details
Personal Directions® gives individuals the opportunity to explore their motivations, examine how these have affected the choices they have made in their lives, and consider what actions they might wish to take in the future both professionally and personally.
The Personal Directions® certification is designed to provide experienced psychologists, consultants, and executive coaches with a detailed understanding of the PD assessment instruments and their appropriate use in career and personal counseling. Attend this workshop to become grounded in the variables measured in two assessments encompassed by Personal Directions: Appraise Your World™ and World Outcomes™.
At the end of this certification, the learner will be able to:
- Describe the technical and psychometric underpinnings of the instruments
- Provide detailed interpretation and analysis of assessment results
- Explain appropriate uses of the PD in the process of coaching individuals in business settings and the risks/cautions/boundaries with using the PD
- Identify common combinations of variables and their implications
- Clearly define each of the dimensions of Appraise Your World™, and World Outcomes™
In addition, this interactive certification allows learners to:
- Practice providing detailed interpretation and analysis of assessment results
- Receive coaching suggestions and strategies for working with individuals and within groups
- Understand report and resource options, including customization options
The Personal Directions® (PD) certification workshop includes many valuable benefits for each participant:
- Your own Personal Directions® and assessment and report (includes the IDI)
- A free PD assessment and report (includes the IDI) for a “practice client” (terms and conditions apply)
- Access to the MRG Resource Center for tutorials, interactive exercises, and other pre-work and homework materials
- PD Facilitator Manual
- PD Technical Considerations Report
- Sample reports and resources including the following:
- Personal Directions® Report
- Account setup on MRG’s Quest assessment management system
- Access to MRG’s Resource Center, providing access to best practice reports, white papers, product information, featured presentations and marketing materials
Cost: $900 / €900
*A prerequisite for this class is certification in the Individual Directions Inventory™ (IDI), a core component of the Personal Directions® suite of assessments. See the certification calendar or contact MRG for upcoming IDI classes.
We can also customize certification options to meet your special needs. Contact us for details: email@example.com.
This class is approved for 14 continuing education credits by the International Coach Federation.
Hide Event Details