Certification: Sales Performance Assessment (SPA) December, 2019 (2-part series)
MRG’s Sales Performance Assessment™ (SPA) has proved dramatically effective in helping develop sales behaviors — and boost sales results — for organizations around the world.
Sales is a highly visible function with no room for mediocrity, yet most companies know surprisingly little about the unique blend of behavior and motivation that creates success. Our research on sales performance indicates there is no single pathway to success as a sales person; rather, top sales performers differ depending on their industry, company, geography, and role. MRG’s model of 18 sales practices and 6 sales drivers provides insight into individual sales performers and collective sales forces.Show Full Event Details
The Sales Performance Assessment™ certification workshop is designed to provide experienced consultants, executive coaches, and sales leaders with a detailed understanding of the SPA assessment instrument and its appropriate use in developing salespeople and sales teams. Attend this workshop to become grounded in the variables measured in the SPA and to learn how to utilize this information to help individuals and teams reach their highest potential.
- Understanding the technical and psychometric underpinnings of the instruments
- Practice providing detailed interpretation and analysis of assessment results
- Coaching suggestions and strategies for working with individuals and within groups
- Understanding how to use the SPA Strategic Directions™ assessment and the SPA validity study process to develop an “ideal sales profile” for an organization, department, or region
- Review of report and resource options, including standard Development and Candidate reports
The Sales Performance Assessment (SPA) Certification Workshop includes many valuable benefits for each participant:
- Your own Sales Performance Assessment™ and report
- A free SPA assessment and report for a “practice client” (terms and conditions apply)
- Access to the MRG Education Center for tutorials, interactive exercises, and other pre-work and homework materials
- SPA Facilitator Manual
- SPA Technical Considerations Report
- Sample reports and resources including the following:
- Sales Performance Assessment™ (SPA) Development Report
- SPA Candidate Report
- SPA Strategic Directions report
- Account setup on MRG’s Quest assessment management system
- Access to MRG’s Resource Center, with best practice reports, white papers, product information, featured presentations and marketing materials
Cost: $1,260 / €1,260
We can also customize certification options to meet your special needs. Contact us now to learn more!
This class is approved for 7 continuing education credits by the American Psychological Association.Hide Event Details