MRG Summit 2019: Grow Your Work with MRG
Registration now open! Seating is limited.
The MRG Summit: June 20
The MRG Summit is a free, fast-paced a day of:
- Exploring the latest product innovations from MRG and how they can broaden the scope of your work,
- Inspiring, fast-paced stories of how MRG tools are being used by practitioners like you.
- Insightful research, drawn from MRG’s database of hundreds of thousands of leaders, to enhance your engagements.
- Lively discussion with MRG leaders and your fellow practitioners to help shape the future of MRG
- Connecting with other practitioners to broaden (or reignite) your network.
Space is limited for this event, so please register early to secure your seat.
Master Classes: June 19 & 21
MRG will offer two master classes for experienced practitioners to hone their skills and get a deeper understanding of two of our flagship assessments.
LEA Master Class: Wednesday, June 19 | 9am-4pm
Join peer practitioners using the LEA in a multitude of engagements to develop a deeper skill level with this powerful assessment that will include:
- Exploration of multi-variable combinations
- Identifying common patterns for both highly effective leaders and those at risk for derailment
- Discovering and addressing blind spots where self and observer results are not aligned
- Going beyond the feedback to help leaders build, share, and stick to a development plan
IDI Master Class: Friday, June 21 | 9am-3pm
Using real-word examples, develop a deeper understanding of this nuanced and deeply personal assessment to enhance the impact of your coaching, development, or selection engagements:
- Re-ground yourself in the IDI dimensions with practical exercises
- Explore key IDI combinations you may not have considered
- Discover ways to enhance your interpretation with driver biases, tensions, and paradoxes
- Explore how personal drivers may serve our clients well, and how they may get in the way