Growth as a leader requires exploration and intention.
Yet many assessments attempt to constrict your diverse, multi-faceted leaders into a restrictive set of dimensions and place them on a single, narrow path – stifling potential and limiting growth.
The Leadership Effectiveness AnalysisTM suite of assessments offers an expansive, holistic, and unparalleled view of your current or emerging leaders and the associated organizational challenges and impacts.
The LEATM measures 22 leadership behaviors grouped into six core functions, creating a uniquely insightful profile that provides a nuanced and scientifically sophisticated development tool. By embracing individual leadership styles and placing them within the context of your organizational environment, the LEATM offers insights that are accurate, encouraging and actionable, stimulating individual and team growth.
With individual, multi-rater and organizational impact versions of the assessment, the LEA™ Suite will help you:
- Identify specific leadership practices needed to achieve your organization’s strategic goals
- Understand the leadership behaviors currently in practice and the gaps with desired state
- Provide relevant, insightful feedback to leaders from a variety of observers
- Build action and accountability into the leadership development process
- Provide constructive coaching suggestions for key areas of leadership development
- Create selection criteria to help you assess the candidate potential for leadership positions
Used alongside other MRG resources, the full suite of LEA assessments functions as the cornerstone of leadership development programs, and provides you with the tools to overcome any challenge, from succession planning in key positions to influencing shifts in organizational culture.